Monday, April 14, 2014

Billboard Advertising

http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/creative-billboards-around-world
 
Some people may believe that billboard advertising has become outdated. I happen to agree. In my opinion, they are not as effective as they once were and are usually rather plain and boring. The last time I took a good look and recognized a billboard was when I was on a road trip playing the Eye Spy game. Especially living in the city, I find bus stop ads, truck wraps, and ‘El’ stops ads more effective.

However, after coming across some articles on creativebloq and hubspot I may have to rethink a few of my comments, as there is nothing plain or boring about the billboards in the links below. It seems that if billboards are clever, creative and used in the right way they can be effective and memorable. My verdict is still out. What do you think?

http://www.creativebloq.com/design/billboard-advertising-1131681
http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/creative-billboards-around-world

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information.

    Businesses are often looking to find new and creative methods to advertise and promote their products and services. Effective advertising methods vary among different types of businesses and industries, so there is not any one method of promoting the business.

    There are numerous companies that are providing different techniques of advertising. While probing on the internet, I came across an exquisite website named as parallelinfrastructure.com that provides a full-service commercial real estate, transportation and infrastructure development along with numerous advertising like billboard advertising.

    ReplyDelete